In this video, Senior Partner of McNamara Law discusses the issue of police questioning, in particular what you should and should not say if you are being questioned by Queensland Police.
Home » Talking to the Police
- COVID Update: What happens if I have an injury at my home while working?
- Recent Court decision Regarding Casual Employment
- Has COVID-19 frustrated your contract? Force majeure and the legal implications.
- Evidence to Collect After a Motor Vehicle Accident (Part 1 of 3)
- Evidence to Collect After a Motor Vehicle Accident (Part 2 of 3)