In this video, Senior Partner of McNamara & Associates discusses the issue of police questioning, in particular what you should and should not say if you are being questioned by Queensland Police.
Home » Talking to the Police
- Can I Claim Compensation If I Was To Blame in a Road Accident?
- Can You Make a Road Accident Claim if You Did Not Get the Details of the Offending Driver?
- Injured Playing Sport? Can I Make a Compensation Claim?
- Rise of the Automated Vehicle in Personal Injuries
- What Happens if I have an Injury at my Home while Working?