At McNamara Law the safety and well-being of our clients and our staff is our first priority. We are watching the COVID–19 (Corona Virus) situation and taking the necessary measures to ensure the wellbeing of our clients and staff with face to face meetings and appointments.
We are trying to move our face to face appointments and meetings to be via Telephone, FaceTime or other video platforms.
As we navigate the COVID-19 situation within the Ipswich, Springfield and Lockyer Valley area a number of key actions have been put in place at McNamara Law:
- Appointments and other meetings will still proceed as planned unless otherwise advised.
- We as a team will observe social distance (1.5 metres apart or greater) by conducting appointments in large conference rooms;
- There is currently no specific advice for small group gatherings. If this advice from health authorities changes these appointments will be switched to Telephone or FaceTime delivery.
- Hand sanitiser and tissues are available at all of our face to face appointments. Soap is available in our building’s for use by staff and client’s;
- Please advise if you are suffering flu-like symptoms or have returned from overseas travel, and arrange for a Telephone, FaceTime or other video platform meeting, or re schedule your appointment if able to do so.
If you need us
It is business as usual at McNamara Law – Ipswich, Springfield and Gatton. We don’t foresee any disruptions to our services and we’re here to help you with all your legal needs during this difficult time.
If you need to contact us, please note the following:
10/88 Limestone Street
Level 1, 6 Yoga Way
11 William Street