Transferring a Property in Ipswich, Brisbane, Gatton & Springfield
There are many reasons for a transfer of a property to occur.
Some of these being:-
- Transfer to a family member;
- Transferring the house to your children;
- Adding or removing someone from the title of your property;
- Gifting a property to family or a friend;
- Transfer due to a separation or divorce;
- Court ordered transfer.
McNamara Law have conveyancing staff who are always available at Ipswich, Springfield and Gatton office. Whatever the circumstances may be, phone or make an appointment so we can start the transfer process for you. Call 13 58 28.
Are you Buying or Selling Property? Ready to make a Start?
Free – Instant – Personalised – Helpful.
Our online systems allow you
to get started anywhere, any time.
We can also assemble your complete relationship history online, which will help us reduce costs if you book in for an appointment.
Contact our team
Experienced, effective & efficient local lawyers