Purchasing a Property in Ipswich, Brisbane, Gatton & Springfield
Whether you have found your first home, your new home, your first investment property or your 10th – the buying process and the process involved is forever changing and this will more often than not be the biggest financial decision you’ll ever make.
So making an offer and entering into a Contract without knowing your legal rights can have long term consequences on your finances and general life.
If you are not familiar with the process, it could take you weeks to complete the documents, let alone understand the documents. Would you know what to look for?
The legal documents are such a small part of purchasing a property, McNamara Law can assist you with the following, just to name a few.
How we help:
- Review and explain the legal documents ie. Contract of Sale and Transfer Documents;
- Advise you of the critical dates and implications of contractual default;
- Research the property. Conduct searches and make investigations into the property upon your instructions;
- Calculate adjustments for rates and water usage;
- Prepare you and your financier for Settlement including ensuring the correct funds are available for Settlement;
- Liaising with real estate agents and conveyancers on the other side of the matter;
- Assist with completion of government forms, ie Transfer Duty forms.
We have conveyancing staff who are always available at Ipswich, Springfield and Gatton office. We can assist with all of the above or if there is something else, phone one of our experienced Ipswich conveyancing lawyers for an obligation free chat! Call 13 58 28.
Are you Buying or Selling Property? Ready to make a Start?
Free – Instant – Personalised – Helpful.
Our online systems allow you
to get started anywhere, any time.
We can also assemble your complete relationship history online, which will help us reduce costs if you book in for an appointment.
Contact our team
Experienced, effective & efficient local lawyers