I Need Help with
Compensation Law

I Need Help with a Work-Related Injury Compensation

I Need Help with
a Public Liability Claim

I Need Help with
a Superannuation Claim

Other related Injuries

We specialise in compensation claims on a “NO WIN NO FEE” basis.
Our Ipswich Lawyer has helped many clients with all types of injuries & accident cases.


Other Related Injuries

We provide a diverse range of legal help. We can help you today. Call 13 58 28

Do you have a right to Compensation?
If you have sustained an injury not in the workplace or in a motor vehicle, you may be entitled to a Public Liability claim Ipswich.

We can help you today. Call 13 58 28

There is a wide variety of accidents that occupiers and public liability law covers and they include the following:

A right to compensation?

  • injuries sustained during participation in a sport at a venue which is of poor maintenance
  • slips, trips, and falls which may be caused by fluid substance, for example, occurring at a public place such as supermarkets, department stores, or malls
  • labour-hire trauma occurring within the host employer’s private property
  • trauma sustained from dog bites and attacks
  • injuries cause by defective products such as hazardous toys for children, faulty electrical items, and other equipments with manufacturing and design defects
  • accidents from recreational areas such as parks, community playgrounds, school play areas

Find the information you’re looking for to get you started in our FAQ’s

Your injury compensation claims may include

  • hospitalisation and medical expenses
  • lost compensation or earnings that a person was entitled to receive as a wage-earner
  • compensation for pain, suffering, and decrease in health status and quality of life
  • home care services

Who can you file a claim against?

A person deemed responsible for the occurrence of an injury may be obliged to pay a compensation for the resulting damages. There are instances where a person may be held responsible even if he/she is not directly the cause of an injury. Such cases may be when an accident happens on the premises or under the management of the occupier.

A property owner or the occupier of such property is under a duty of care to ensure that the premises are hazard free and in circumstances where a hazard is evident, adequate safety precautions are applied.
Examples may be sporting fields or facilities, recreational areas, patios, pergolas, etc.

Filing for a CTP claim

  • document as much information about the accident that happened such as vehicle plate numbers, location of the accident, any witnesses, and other details.
  • immediately go to the nearest police station and report the accident and provide all the relevant information.
  • alongside your claim, attach a copy of a medical certificate stating the details of the injuries you have sustained from the accident.

What you need to do if you want to pursue a public liability claim

  • preserve evidences by photographing any injured part, the cause of the injury, or the place where it occurred
  • immediately have yourself checked by your General Practitioner and inform him or her of the cause of your injury
  • ensure that everything is well-documented and accounted for by holding on to all medical records and bills for all consultations
  • in circumstances where you have received an injury from an object, the object itself if you still have in your possession may serve as a strong evidence


Looking for more information?

Download our Compensation Law Guides

Contact our team

Experienced, effective & efficient local lawyers