I Need Help with Commercial Leasing
Our commercial law experts use their extensive experience to maximize value for our clients in their lease dealings. Contact MCNA today for help.
Leasing Lawyers Ipswich
Whether you are the lessor (landlord) or the lessee (tenant) it is imperative that your lease protects your interests, if this is not the case you may experience severe repercussions to your business or personal life.
At McNamara Law we work with to gain an understanding of your business as well as your personal circumstances and goals, to ensure your lease will give you and/or your business the best chance of success.
Whether lessor or lessee, we will be able to advise you on:
- reviewing and drafting of lease;
- negotiating terms of lease;
- permitted use of premises;
- legislative requirements;
- assignments and subletting;
- repair and maintenance provisions;
- fit out obligations; and
- leasing issues such as insurance requirements, natural disaster implications, change of ownership etc.
Looking for more information?
Download our Commercial Law Guides.