Report the accident to the Queensland Police. It is a requirement under the Motor Accident Insurance Act (“the Act”) that a person who wishes to bring a claim for compensation…
- COVID Update: What happens if I have an injury at my home while working?
- Recent Court decision Regarding Casual Employment
- Has COVID-19 frustrated your contract? Force majeure and the legal implications.
- Evidence to Collect After a Motor Vehicle Accident (Part 1 of 3)
- Evidence to Collect After a Motor Vehicle Accident (Part 2 of 3)