2 minutes with Brock Harm – Associate
What is something most people don’t know about you?
– That I am the fourth child of the fourth child of the fourth child. No pressure there!
If you were a superhero, who would you be?
– Batman, he has the coolest gadgets and his own butler!
Are you a hunter or gatherer?
– I would not survive as a caveman. I have been described as the ultimate consumer.
What’s your morning ritual like?
– Short. I like to sleep in too much!
If you were mayor for the day, what would you change to your city?
– I would give everyone free rates for the day!
What is something you would do in life if you knew you would not fail?
– Win the Masters in golf.
What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
– Gone shopping with our receptionist, Renae, at Harbour Town. The Tassie Devil has nothing on her!
If you could take any three people to dinner (dead or alive) who would you take and why?
– JFK, he seemed like a very interesting man and someone who knew how to have a good time. Peter Brock, an absolute hero of mine. Billy Connolly to bring the humour.
Where do you like to go on a Friday night?
– Fitys Fibber Magees. A great pub with live bands. What can go wrong?
What is your drink of choice?
– Almost any beer. I’m not fussy with beer.
Describe your first kiss.
– I was a terribly cute baby so I imagine that I got lots of kisses, but I can’t remember them.